ReviewsNo reviews yet
The ‘Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route – 6 Days Hiking Tour's a trekking multi-day tour to the Kilimanjaro summit through the Marangu Route what’s the most popular and easiest route to the peak of Mt Kilimanjaro given its gradual slope and direct path. It's that path that you will surely reach the highest point in Africa.
Allocated in a small group you will have an adventurous journey to the roof of Africa. However, 6 days time frame of the route makes altitude acclimatization less difficult. The route approaches Mount Kilimanjaro from the southeast.
Marangu Route is, unfortunately, less scenic than the other routes, because the ascent and descent are along the same path. It is also the most crowded route for that reason. At the same time, it is the best option to conquer Kilimanjaro for less experienced hikers, but no illusions, even this easiest way up to the Kilimanjaro summit will require a fairly good physical condition.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha (before & after the climb)
- Group transport to and from Moshi to the trailhead
- Kilimanjaro National Park permits, camping/hut fees, rescue fees, and Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Expert guide, assistant guides, cook, and porters
- Bottled oxygen, for emergency rescue only
- mountain tents, double occupancy
- Sleeping pad, foam, sleeping bag & trekking poles
- Mess tents, tables, chairs, lanterns
- Fresh, nutritious meals on the mountain
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro or Arusha Airport
- All Ground Transfers
- Lunch or dinner at the hotel
- Beverages at the hotel
- Personal gear and equipment (see rental prices)
- Tips (see recommended tipping guideline)
- Kilimanjaro search & rescue – air evacuation