ReviewsNo reviews yet
head on this 4-day hike starting off the trail with a walking safari spotting buffaloes, giraffes, baboons, etc before getting soaked up with this beautiful but strenuous trail enjoying the best views of the Kilimanjaro. Unlike the 3 days, you will have more time to rest your legs & acclimatize, you will also overnight in huts. this hike is mostly done to pre acclimatize & get ready for the Kili but it is a joy on its own
Note: you will be joined by an armed park ranger
- Mount Meru is the second-highest mountain in Tanzania, the first is Kilimanjaro.
- Enjoy blissful views of the Kilimanjaro.
- Enjoy a walking safari
- Transfers to & from Arusha National Park.
- Mt. Guide & Chef/crew.
- All meals while on the Mountain.
- All permits & park fees.
- TANAPA ranger fees.
- Transfers to & from the airport
- Tips for porters, cook & guide.
- All items of personal nature.
- Extra activities.